Mourners farewell a man who played in deadly asbestos dust as a child. A retired jeweller who stores valuable in his roof says he got after being exposed to Mr Fluffy insulation. Heather Von St. James was diagnosed with Mesothelioma , a cancer caused only by asbestos exposure, and told she had 15 months to live. She sought One day I walked into the Asbestos Diseases Society office to drop off some raffle tickets and walked out in a team that were planning a charity The BJC is owned by Cancer Research UK, a charity dedicated to understanding the causes, prevention and treatment of cancer and to making sure The figure translates to just one extra case among people who have lived in Fluffy homes over the past 40 years Malignant mesothelioma has been found at higher than expected levels in women and in individuals younger than 55 years old in the southern Nevada Patients with a hard-to-treat type of cancer are being given new hope in a ground-breaking clinical trial.
An Aboriginal man who played in asbestos tailings as a child, dies from mesothelioma. The event was organised by Chris Knighton who lost her husband Mick to the disease and has gone on to raise over £1.5m Mesothelioma Law Firm Find Asbestos Law Firms.